TYPES OF CLEANING SERVICES:
We offer you 5 primary types of Green cleaning services:
- First Time Cleaning: For those who never used our service before & want a deep clean from the start.
- Subscription Service: For those who’d love to have their home cleaned frequently. (Biweekly our most popular!)
- Move In/Out: For those who are moving in or out & need to cause a great 1st impression to sell/rent the place.
- Custom: For those who have a list of specific items to clean.
- Spring Cleaning: For families that want to show some love to their home, during spring season.
WE PROVICE CLEANING SERVICES TO:
- Houses & Estates, Apartments, High Rise Condos and Small Offices.
Certified Cleaning Team ® (2 people)
All tools/supplies & non-toxic/organic cleaning products.
Insured Service against damages.
Amazing and helpful Customer service.
Unlimited Customer Service by phone, email or chat.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
See below the our house cleaning checklist. Click the “+” icon to see more!
|ECONOMY CLEANING||REGULAR CLEANING||HEAVY DUTY CLEANING|
|Take Out The Trash|
|Tops of cabinets|
ADD-ON CLEANING & MAID SERVICES
When feeling like not doing your house cleaning additional tasks we can help you. Here are some Add-On’s to the previous cleaning services, we can also do:
INTERIOR-EXTERIOR WINDOW CLEANING
REFRIGERATOR / FREEZER CLEANING
|We can bring in more of that sunlight by doing a full Interior-Exterior Window Cleaning. Just “add-on” this service when booking your First Time Cleaning, Subscription Service, or Move In/Out.||We can organize your closet (in as much detail and categorization as you desire), deep clean and organize the items in your pantry, or even give back that sparkle to your china and crystal collection.||We’ll dispose of expired items, & remove racks and compartments to deep clean them as well as the walls of the fridge.|
OTHER SERVICES NOT OFFERED
We do want to point out a few services we do not provide:
- Laundry, since we do not think it is cost effective to have our Cleaning Teams extend the cost of your service by waiting for laundry to wash and dry. We usually finish before before laundry gets done.
- Wet wiping light fixtures, because of the breakage and timing factor.
- Putting away dishes, because we want you to be able to find them and everyone has different ways of arranging them in the cabinets.